Gifts for Others: Qigong for Addiction Recovery

 Qigong and Addiction Recovery

Addiction and Benefits of qigong

  I had been craving a cigarette and feeling quite uncomfortable. I noticed qigong helped alleviate much of that and left me feeling very in tune with my body and at peace. I did this morning qigong routine https://youtu.be/6Z9s7tf8gxw?si=ZLO26JIQUxL7bAks with a bestfriend, also in addiction recovery, at my house one morning. She really enjoyed it and we both agreed we should try to find someone to teach classes to our AA groups. I will find and pay for an instructor as a gift for the folks there! (Update: OR I will try to teach them myself...)

I bought these and a few extras to give as gifts :) 

                                                   

"Chi Kung in Recovery: Finding Your Way to a Balanced and Centered Recovery" - Gregory S. Pergamont has used the 12 Step recovery process through AA and found Chi Kung later as an enhancement recovery.



"The Healer Within: Using Traditional Chinese Techniques to Release Your Body's Own Medicine, Movement, Massage, Meditation and Breathing" -Dr. Roger Jahnke





Remote practice with Brother Insight



I LOVE this man so much and his Youtube Channel! He is the same age as me :) 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sickness Meditations: Touch, Everything is Art

1,000 Suns, Breaking Cycles, 3 Fates Tattoo

Make things: even if you think its shitty