Resurrecting Old Blog Posts: why?

 Blogging and Studio/Business Intentions


I have been meditating on embracing art and vulnerability. I intended for this blog to only have business related content. Is art my business? or is it a hobby that happens to be registered...

I got sick and accidentally/compulsively wrote a much more revealing post. A tiny window into my mind. The way I think and make things. My hidden language. Most every experience somehow gets interpreted into a visual representation. I see it. The things I feel. 

So, I decided to put my old blog posts into this one. I added updates to them so that's cool. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sickness Meditations: Touch, Everything is Art

1,000 Suns, Breaking Cycles, 3 Fates Tattoo

Make things: even if you think its shitty